Know that our team is still here for you, now and in the brighter days ahead. Contact us at any time for emergency industrial services, care and maintenance needs, and/or any construction requirements. At TESC, we are closely monitoring the global impact of COVID-19 and addressing our work practices to meet the demands of the evolving situation. The well-being of our employees, clients, and business partners is our top priority. Throughout this challenging time, we are maintaining the continuity of our services by following the guidance of local, provincial, federal, and public health officials to keep employees safe. As such, we have a well-established Business Continuity Plan. The highlights of this plan are as follows:
- We have formed a COVID-19 Response Team.
- We have created a COVID-19 Company Protocol, which is a live document that is reviewed daily and updated as required.
- We have directed employees to work from home where possible.
- We have restricted our office attendance to employees who are performing essential work in support of client projects as our business was deemed essential by the provincial government. These employees are following strict protocol to reduce exposure and limit the spread of the virus.
- All employees have been instructed to practice social distancing and use technology for all meetings.
- We have developed a visitor sign-in questionnaire and procedure for the delivery of essential outsourced services.
- We have improved cleaning practices and sanitization measures in our offices and our job sites to help people stay healthy.
- We have cancelled all business travel and participation in conferences and industry events.
- Through technology, we are in constant contact with our strategic business partners to ensure the continuity of our supply of services to our valued clients, including our labour and trade unions and related associations, our subcontractors, and our suppliers/vendors.
- Together with our stakeholders, we are monitoring this situation daily and we will communicate with our clients and partners in the event that there is a status change.
While TESC remains fully operational, we wish everyone good health, now and in the future. Let’s all do our part to take care of each other.